Home Page

dotdot...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Get a Tan!




Fashion is so much fun, and I find it to be a really great way to express yourself through the latest trends or stepping out and trying something new and unique.


At the moment I am loving 'Tan'. - Belts, shoes, necklaces, bags, ...etc.


It's springtime in Aus and I feel like this colour; leather or wood texture, big or small touches, adds a whimsical, earthy feel to my clothes and in a strange way connects me to the newness of blooming flowers, warm breezes and lengthening balmy evenings that hold a hint of summer. 
Try some 'Tan' today.


With so many cute, stylish, and fun colours, looks and feels, out there you just can't go wrong. So, do share with us: What is your favorite accessory colour or item at the moment and why you are loving it?
Can't wait to read what your all into! :)


(Click on the comments link below to view other, or add your own, comment.)






Wooden necklace and belt from: - You can browse heaps of cool necklace ideas.
http://www.shopstyle.co.uk/browse?fts=wooden+necklace

4 comments:

  1. Via Facebook, Leonie Pearce: Ooo my fave is purple.... Any shade.... I'm loving the layering effect of soft fabrics brightened up with scarves .... Or my fresh water pearls in all kinds of necklaces I've collected... Pearls remind me that out of life's irritations something beautiful can be made if we allow the process.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Via Facebook, Elizabeth Anne Hamilton: Red is my fab accessory colour however am liking that watermelon colour too at the moment - scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Via Facebook, Sandra Findlay Peut: Just bought a great pair of black, studded gladiator sandals. So comfy, and I think the perfect thing to wear with the peasant look this season (just bought a white peasant top, too - think I better put my purse away now, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the feedback girls (via facebook) I love studs at the moment too Sandy.

    ReplyDelete