Home Page

dotdot...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Beautiful Space!







When you think of beauty, you may think of beauty in terms of skin care, makeup, hair styles, perfumes, -  really anything to do with your body.

Well I love all of the above things, but I have also found I love making the area around me beautiful too.

At night I have been lighting candles and playing soft jazz music. During the day I have been opening the doors (on a sunny day ;)) and allowing the fresh flowery breezes to wonder in my house. I also spray fresh vanilla essence on my table and benches and it fills the house with pure yum!

These little things really do create a feeling of beauty through sense, touch, sight and sound, in my life, especially in the 'boring' daily chores. It’s just simple stuff that can make a huge difference to your day.

This week, take time out to indulge in some beauty around you, it lifts the spirit and makes life amazing and you truly glow as a beauty in your beautiful world.

What are some of your favourite ideas and things to do that make your life feel beautiful, in any season...? 
i.e A bunch of flowers, an evening walk, a mug of hot chocolate, a ......

2 comments:

  1. The number one thing on my list is to actually get a shower lol. Believe me, it is a challenge to have a shower that lasts long enough to not only use some product, be it shampoo, bodywash or even a bar of soap let alone have time to rinse it off as well!!!
    To feel truly beautiful, my favourite thing to do is iron my clothes. Sounds bizarre but it really makes me feel 'polished'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this article,and i also recommend an article,[url=="http://www.buyplantextract.com/blog/tag/icariin/"]what is icariin[/url] . this is an introduction [url="http://www.buyplantextract.com/products/icariin/"]icariin 50[/url] article . there have some about [url="http://www.buyplantextract.com/products/icariin/"]icariin 60[/url] blog. ,it from [url="http://www.buyplantextract.com/"]plant extract[/url] Website .

    ReplyDelete