Home Page

dotdot...

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pop that balloon!

Do you ever just randomly stop and think about your life, and no matter how good it is or maybe how frazzled you feel, the thought and feeling of not being in control sneaks in. You noticing that your life is not really how you ever thought it would have turned out as a graduating teen dreamer - Pop that balloon!


Sometimes it feels that so much of life is not a choice anymore and some of my ideas from my 20's where foolish dreams. 


Life is a real mix of responsibility, changing stages, unpredictable surprises (the good and the bad), some striving to stay in touch with youthful dreams, settling or forgetting or giving up on dreams, and it's all moving so fast that it can be hard to keep up. - Arrrgg, balloons popping, shrinking, and not being blown up anymore, everywhere!


Truth Moment: Keep blowing up balloons! -  But it's what you fill them with that is the difference.


I am learning that it is important to keep having dreams and forging ahead to make a happy, successful life, but I need to fill my dreams, my life, with the power of choice and live out of those choices. In what life throws at me or how I feel, I choose balloons full of:


- Love
- Happy
- Truthfulness
- Giving
- Friendship
- Peace

No matter what my life turns out to be in the end, no matter how many of my dreams I achieve, the stages I go through, and with those unpredictable, unexpected  curve balls in life I know, going forward and through with my 'balloons', I have lived well, dazzled!


Let's float some balloons: What do you think?  Share with us what  'balloon' of 'choice' you think is important to have in life.
(Click on the comment link below.)

5 comments:

  1. Via facebook, Lauren Haub: My kidz plain n simple,oh and my sexcy hot hubby cant decide between the 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Via facebook, Elissa Anderson: My wonderful parents and gorgeous border collie....ok thats 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Via Facebook, Amanda: My new baby boy!!! his is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. via Facebook, Shona Baskerville: Love..... from this comes everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Via Facebook Alecia Thomas: God, family, friends, love, happiness, peace, integrity and Hope!!

    ReplyDelete