Home Page

dotdot...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Spring = warm days, lemonade picnics, dresses and dry legs!



I am so loving this warm Spring weather, but my legs are not. 
I have been trying my fav dresses on and daring to bare my winter 'white' tan but I have discover I am also baring dry skin too. This will not do. 
Yep it's time to spend 10min (ok in my world it has to be 2min) rubbing some moisture into them. So...... what do I use that acts fast and makes my legs look summer ready???


We want to know what you do when it comes to dry skin.
Tell us what you use, how long you spend on your skin and when you rub that moisture in:
(Post your response by clicking the comment link below or view comments by pressing on the same link.)


Can't wait to hear how you get happy, moisturized, soft skin legs. 


Elizabeth.

2 comments:

  1. Here is what I am doing at the moment: I split a vit E capsules, and with some olive oil as a carrier rub, that into my legs at night straight before I go to sleep. In the morning, I am currently using Dove moisturizer with a hint of tanning lotion to banish my white skin for a soft brown tanned look. - Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren Haub via facebook: I love massaging Avon bath oil into my skin while in the shower. it leaves skin soft and silky with a nice perfume. or if u can splurge Bio oil -

    ReplyDelete